Tetsuya's EnglishBlog

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

We visited the Washington post yesterday. And after that , we walked around , hang around D.C. While walking , I saw many different kinds of people. Before I come to U.S , in Japan, every kinds of people are Japanese.
And I didn’t feel I’m stranger. But in U.S I sometimes feel like that. I realized how my horizon was narrow! But to me, this place is comfortable. For I can see every kinds of people and so people around me, Americans don’t stare at me ( we often do this in Japan when we see foreigner ) .That is what I feel now.

I’d appreciate your reading of my note!

1 Comments:

  • We are very used to seeing people who look different from us (this might be different in small towns in some parts of the country). Someone who looks like you could as easily be American as Japanese; Ji Won and Laura are good examples!

    By Blogger Nina Liakos, At 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home