Tetsuya's EnglishBlog

Thursday, August 10, 2006

We studied the Japanese in America yesterday. I found we and U.S was connected deeply. For example in Hawaii there are many Japanese-American living or I learned, in Kevin’s class, there are about 500000people who speak Japanese at home.

And also I learned how U.S people are diverse. We visited Chinatown, Adams-Morgan, U Street/Shaw. At Adam’s Morgan I saw Harry, who is the bartender at Bukom Café. I said to him “you must be Harry?? Will you take pictures with us??” And he accepted willingly!! Harry was really kind!!
Someday I want to drink with him!!

2 Comments:

  • Harry was mystified about all the Japanese students wanting to take his picture until I explained to him that his friend and MEI teacher Kim Sorensen had suggested it!

    By Blogger Nina Liakos, At 10:16 AM  

  • Praciate Laura and Nina!!!
    >Laura
    'Cause I'm crazy Japanese!!

    >Nina
    That's why Harry was surprized!!
    I just thought he already knew!!

    By Blogger Tetsuya, At 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home