Tetsuya's EnglishBlog

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Yesterday I went to the Montgomery County Fair. I was so excited!! Because I like festival very much!! Every time summer comes I go out for many festivals, such as Hanabi (fire works) or summer festival! So it was definitely nice festival!!

After that some people, including me, went to Karaoke again!! It was two times in America!! So when I back to Japan I can be proud of this!!
I sang “Hey Jude” (with Tim!) “Let it be” (With Tim!) “I don’t wanna miss a thing” (with Rikko!) or “Garasu No Shyonen” (this is a popular Japanese song) (with Syohei, Hiro) Ji Won and Laura are both good at so much!! They were as if professional singers!!!! I was really moved!!
But when I back to hotel it was almost 1:00….. Oh,boy!!

2 Comments:

  • Wow, Tetsuya, you did a lot of singing! I wish I could have heard you!
    I am happy you enjoyed the fair, and I hope you have a great trip home. Please continue to post to your blog so I can see how you are doing. Thanks for everything!

    By Blogger Nina Liakos, At 2:01 AM  

  • Hey everyone, This is Ji Won! By the time you read this, you'll be in Japan. I miss you guys already! I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable flight back. I have the album of our pictures posted on my website, so please e-mail me at Jiwonyii@hotmail.com as soon as you read this message. That way I can send you my login & password for the website. Once I have everyone's email addresses, I'll send out a message to all of you, okay? Talk to you again soon!

    By Blogger Ji Won, At 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home